Our aim is to enjoy the glory of God’s creation by sharing in the glory of playing football together in all its forms. We wish to build a culture whereby we both win “on the pitch” and “off the pitch”. For us to achieve this, we ask you to consider committing as far as normal life allows to the following:
- Regular mid-week training
- Making yourself available for matches
- Abiding by the club’s ethos
- Developing friendships (staying for a drink, attending other associated events or other means)
We wish to play with respect for each other, the opposition, spectators and referees. This includes:
- not overstate our meaning through strong, provocative, rude or bad language
- but commit to positive encouraging language
- not being violent or excessively aggressive
- but give all our effort to sacrificing ourselves for the good of the team
- not cheating or trying to claim unfair advantage
- but encourage and affirm good conduct where we see it
We acknowledge that we all find this a challenge while playing in a competitive manner.
We wish to be as inclusive as possible and operate a fair selection policy. Which considers:
- Historical and ongoing commitment to training, matches and upholding the ethos of the club.
- Cover for all positions.
- New players may have to wait until commitment, position and ability have been established.
- Younger players will be given opportunity but may have to wait until they’re bigger/stronger/older to get regular games.
- The current maximum squad size is 14.
- £4 per game (£2 less than 45mins).
- £2.50 per week for training.
- £10 annual registration fee.
- Payment to be made via GoCardless and can be set up here
Training & Matchday
- Our home pitch is Keresley RFC.
- KO is normally 10:30am Saturdays
- Please meet 9:45am at the ground
- Training is at the Moat House Leisure Centre in Wood End
- From 7pm – 8pm Wednesdays
- Please be there ready to start at 7pm
Lowfors FC strongly recommends that each player takes out their own personal liability or accident insurance cover as Lowfors FC takes no responsibility of injury, loss of third party claims or belongings whilst playing for CDCFL, or any friendly games or training for Lowfors FC.
While playing for Lowfors FC all League and FA rules apply. Players must be 16 years or over.